On the inaugural podcast episode, our host Marc Guberti speaks to business coach and host of the Creative Warriors Podcast: Jeffrey Shaw, who is here to offer us some key advice and thoughts.
We talk about how to get into podcasting, the technology that surrounds it, and everything that encompasses the process of getting a good podcast ready for the public domain. Jeffrey shares a wealth of insight into the podcast world, including why technology is second nature for the younger generations, why you should hire people to help with your work, and the idea of having a “Beta mindset”.
Jeffrey takes the time to explain why learning never stops, and the challenges that he has faced in finding a breakthrough in his work and specifically his podcast. We discuss how it feels to have that accomplished goal, and to keep chasing more breakthroughs. We are also very fortunate to have Jeffrey’s 3 Key tips for a successful podcast. Listen to see what he has to say regarding the ever changing industry.
- How to start a successful podcast
- How to prepare and be ready for change
- Use of Keywords/Tagging, Social media networking
- Learning from others/Hiring the right people
- How Jeffrey worked towards his chosen lifestyle
- How to have a clear vision of your project
- Jeffrey’s 3 Key Tips to a successful podcast
Key Links from the show:
http://creativewarriorsunite.com/#about - Info on Jeffrey Shaw
www.weekofthewarrior.com - Jeffrey’s free 7-day course
www.creativewarriorsunite.com - Jeffrey’s Website
http://creativewarriorsunite.com/#creative-warrior-unleashed - Business Coaching
Today we listen as our host Marc Guberti chats to Kindle Author/Blogger/Podcaster and Entrepreneur extraordinaire; Nick Loper. Nick runs SideHustleNation.com and has sat down to talk with Marc about all things Kindle, and much more.
We talk about the why and how of Nick becoming a Kindle book author, how he managed to gain authority and respect on his chosen subjects, and what it took for him to finally make a breakthrough.
Nick and Marc talk through getting a book out there, from initial concept to finally publishing a book and everything that is needed in between, as well as sharing valuable information on how to do well in the marketplace. We hear about the importance of having a good portfolio and to always have a solid outline of your goal, to enable you to write and move quickly.
Nick also shares some great entrepreneurial tips, inspirational quotes, and general good advice.
- Why writing a book can increase your authority on a subject
- Publishing a book from start to finish
- The importance of a portfolio
- 3 Great tips for Kindle Publishers in the marketplace
- Why being able to sell a single asset repeatedly is so useful
Key Links from the show:
authormarketingclub.com - Jim Kukral’s website
sidehustlenation.com/ideas - Nick’s website
noisetrade.com - Free Publishing/music website
fiverr.com - Online marketplace
On Episode 3 of the show, Marc is joined by Brian Lang; Genius blogger, Digital Marketing Consultant, and E-commerce site owner. Join us as Brian goes in deep on blogging, and all aspects of his business.
Marc and Brian discuss blogging from the ground up, and offer advice on how to start your blog, how to get thinking about how your content will perform before you’ve even written it, and why blogging can be so valuable to both the writer AND the reader.
Blogging and online businesses can be extremely tough ventures, so listen in as Brian and Marc offer nuggets of advice on how to stay motivated, why you should always persevere, and advice on how to really expand your network and audience. Staying inspired is a challenge, and Brian has a few ways you can do this. As always, our guest offers his favourite inspirational quote, and his key tips to a successful blog.
- How to create quality content
- Why perseverance is key
- The importance of promotion
- Different sources of motivation
- How to use feedback to grow
- Why long term drive is important
- Brian’s key tips to a successful blog
- http://www.smallbusinessideasblog.com/ -Brian’s Business Blog
- http://www.mybabyshowerfavors.com/ -Brian’s E-commerce site
- http://buzzsumo.com/ - Mentioned website
On today’s episode of the show, Neil Patel takes time to join Marc to chat about entrepreneurship, the drive to succeed and his thoughts on business. Neil Patel is an entrepreneur running several multimillion dollar businesses such as QuickSprout, KISSMetrics, and Crazy Egg. Neil has been recognized for his success by such greats from President Obama to the UN. The Wall Street Journal called him “One of the top 100 influencers on the web”, and he continues to make his business grow among others.
Marc and Neil chat about the never-ending journey that is business, from his start as a teen at 16, to his current exploits. Neil divulges great information about keeping business always moving forward and we learn bits about how he’s developed his multi-million dollar companies, and how you too can attract 100,000s of visitors to your site. Once more, our guest shares one of his favorite inspirational quotes, and what it is that keeps him motivated and inspired.
- Why hiring the right team is important
- Passion is key to success and motivation
- Why Neil finds business so addictive
- Why making mistakes can be productive
- Why developing habits is important
- Neil’s 3 key tips for entrepreneurs
Key Links from the Show:
www.neilpatel.com - Neil’s Website
http://www.copyblogger.com/ - Useful site mentioned in the show
http://apple.co/2c38K56 —Neil’s Podcast
http://amzn.to/2bUbhyy —Neil’s book Hustle